Hello citizens of the universe! My name is Stephón Gilder, and I am a junior at Indiana University Bloomington studying the thrilling and fascinating subject of anthropology. I hail from Indianapolis, Indiana, one of the best cities in the US. With this blog I hope to share my adventures. I hope to spread knowledge and wisdom, and learn something myself in return. Feel free to comment on anything, and ask me anything.
- RT @bckdoor: Tonight! The Kink Show returns to tease and titilate the senses at 10pm—check out the event for more details! https://t.co/48A…tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @bckdoor: Don’t forget! This and every Wednesday we host Open Stage at 9pm and 11pm! No cover, great drink specials, plus new and establ…tweeted 1 week ago
- Collarless Hooded Color Block Longline Cardigan dresslily.com/collarless-hoo…tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @RobJustJokin: If you love somebody, tell em while you can. It’s a hellish world and we all trying to crawl through the flames.tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @PastorJFRamsey: Before you get to next level faith God has to teach you how to deal with next level problems.tweeted 2 weeks ago
IU Move in DayAugust 15th, 2014