Hello citizens of the universe! My name is Stephón Gilder, and I am a junior at Indiana University Bloomington studying the thrilling and fascinating subject of anthropology. I hail from Indianapolis, Indiana, one of the best cities in the US. With this blog I hope to share my adventures. I hope to spread knowledge and wisdom, and learn something myself in return. Feel free to comment on anything, and ask me anything.
- @TheDakotaCoates But I mean it's a critique of there relationship, also a hyperbole. Yes we know they aren't gay, b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…tweeted 17 hours ago
- RT @BBCWorld: The Crown: First look at Olivia Colman's new Queen bbc.in/2zJ6Vsxtweeted 17 hours ago
- RT @markknoller: Putin says he's willing to let Special Counsel Mueller make an official request that Russia interrogate those Russians ind…tweeted 17 hours ago
- @TheDakotaCoates I mean the only thing I found disgusting was all that tounge action. I don't see how it's an attac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…tweeted 17 hours ago
- RT @TheeLolaPalooza: You cannot build positive change with negative comments. Real change happens in the real world, working with real peop…tweeted 3 days ago
IU Move in DayAugust 15th, 2014