My open house yesterday was absolutely fantastic. Though when this kid walked it my heart swelled with joy. He’s been one of my best friends for many years now. He’s like a brother to me though unfortunately we never actually hung out with each other outside of school, my open house was the first time. This picture is also the first and only picture of the pair of us. However I know that because of our strong friendship we will have time to take more in the future. He has truly been a blessing in my life and I am thankful to have met this kid. I’m gonna miss him while I’m gone.
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gnight. You are the homemade frosting the softest blanket the impromptu dance party and no one else on this EARTH is you.…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @BillNye: With everything else happening in the world right now, I’m taking a moment to wish you a Happy Solstice! Start of summer for u…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @RobJustJokin: If Beyoncé was in the background this would be an Arnold Palmer. twitter.com/finallevel/sta…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @PastorJFRamsey: People who try to build themselves up my tearing you down are usually insecure people.tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @UzoAduba: “If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven’t spent a night with a mosquito.” -African Proverbtweeted 3 days ago
IU Move in DayAugust 15th, 2014