Orientation was a blast! I can’t wait to start school in the fall. IU is just such a fun place filled with fantastic people and so many opportunities to learn. There is so much to learn, do, and eat. The people I hung out were awesome one of which I’ll be living with in the fall and another who is my best friend. I know wee are going to have the time of our lives and learn so much. I hope be involved in things like I was in high school , which by the way I went back to Ben Davis and already the place was foreign to me. I hope to make a difference at IU. My class schedule is so awesome I’m so excited to start. To all my friends going to IU who haven’t gone to orientation it will be a blast, but beware of Lois. To all my other friends I wish you the very best.
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gnight. You are the homemade frosting the softest blanket the impromptu dance party and no one else on this EARTH is you.…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @BillNye: With everything else happening in the world right now, I’m taking a moment to wish you a Happy Solstice! Start of summer for u…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @RobJustJokin: If Beyoncé was in the background this would be an Arnold Palmer. twitter.com/finallevel/sta…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @PastorJFRamsey: People who try to build themselves up my tearing you down are usually insecure people.tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @UzoAduba: “If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven’t spent a night with a mosquito.” -African Proverbtweeted 3 days ago
IU Move in DayAugust 15th, 2014