So today was my last day of high school and Saturday is my graduation. The past thirteen years of my life have been filled with so much joy and happiness. I’ve done so much and seen so much. It’s been an exciting adventure and I’ve met some really cool people along the way. I will never forget then and the fun times we had. I want to thank my theatre family, orchestra family, and my IB family. I want to give a special thanks to my best friends. All these people have really made an impact on my life and I don’t know how I would have survived high school without them. I’ve been so blessed to go to a school with such diversity and wonderful people. I know I’ll be seeing a lot of these people in the future and I plan on staying in touch with the ones that I don’t. Now that high school is over it’s time to begging a new journey. This is not the end for me just simply a new beginning. I will meet many new people and experience so much more but I will never forget where I came from and the people that have impacted me in some way. To all other students in the class of 2013 I hope you’ve enjoyed your years thus far and that in the years to come you live your dreams and make an impact on the world. Godspeed class of 2013, I love you all.
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gnight. You are the homemade frosting the softest blanket the impromptu dance party and no one else on this EARTH is you.…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @BillNye: With everything else happening in the world right now, I’m taking a moment to wish you a Happy Solstice! Start of summer for u…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @RobJustJokin: If Beyoncé was in the background this would be an Arnold Palmer. twitter.com/finallevel/sta…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @PastorJFRamsey: People who try to build themselves up my tearing you down are usually insecure people.tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @UzoAduba: “If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven’t spent a night with a mosquito.” -African Proverbtweeted 3 days ago
IU Move in DayAugust 15th, 2014