I apologize in advance for not taking pictures, we weren’t allowed to have any technology this weekend, but it was a fantastic weekend. I got to see a lot of my old friends and make a lot of new friends. It seems that the name The Doctor is getting around the city now. I got to practice my archery skill once more, man it took a lot of warming up, it’s been awhile since I have fired an arrow. I played an awesome new game that has seem to have injured be. It is a very intense game called GaGa Ball. I am not sure of the origin of the game but it is a very intense game, I encourage you all to look it up. All in all this weekend was just too much fun. It sad however because this is my last year going on this trip unless I decide to volunteer as a chaperon, which I just might do. Well that is all for now citizens of the universe. I hope you all enjoy your day no matter what time it is where ever you are.
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gnight. You are the homemade frosting the softest blanket the impromptu dance party and no one else on this EARTH is you.…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @BillNye: With everything else happening in the world right now, I’m taking a moment to wish you a Happy Solstice! Start of summer for u…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @RobJustJokin: If Beyoncé was in the background this would be an Arnold Palmer. twitter.com/finallevel/sta…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @PastorJFRamsey: People who try to build themselves up my tearing you down are usually insecure people.tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @UzoAduba: “If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven’t spent a night with a mosquito.” -African Proverbtweeted 3 days ago
IU Move in DayAugust 15th, 2014