Ok yes I live in Indianapolis, but yesterday me and my two really great friends, Benito and Dallas, went downtown yesterday and had the time of our lives. First we did the ultimate challenge. We went to the monument on the circle and instead of paying 4 dollars to go all the way to the top, we took the stairs. We ran up 330 steps which is 42 flights of stairs. We barely beat the elevator. The view was amazing. We then ran all the way back down but this time we beat the elevator. That was one of the biggest workouts of my life, so we treated ourselves to ice cream immediately after. Then we wondered the mall walking into various mens clothing stores just ‘window shopping’. We had some fun on the escalators as well. We walked the canal and watched a wedding then walked all over the city. After all of our running around in the city we went to Benito’s house and at lasagna and watched the movie Balto. Yesterday was just too much fun.
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gnight. You are the homemade frosting the softest blanket the impromptu dance party and no one else on this EARTH is you.…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @BillNye: With everything else happening in the world right now, I’m taking a moment to wish you a Happy Solstice! Start of summer for u…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @RobJustJokin: If Beyoncé was in the background this would be an Arnold Palmer. twitter.com/finallevel/sta…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @PastorJFRamsey: People who try to build themselves up my tearing you down are usually insecure people.tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @UzoAduba: “If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven’t spent a night with a mosquito.” -African Proverbtweeted 3 days ago
IU Move in DayAugust 15th, 2014