Wow, yesterday was amazing. I stayed after school for the theatre troupe cook-out. It was a blast, we ate delicious food and played a couple rounds of ninja, and really laugh a lot. After words my friends and I went to out school’s football game, it was our first home football game of the year. It’s been my tradition to go to the first home game of the year. We played against Cathedral, and won of course. It was a night to remember. I got to hang with both of my best friends, and after that we went to fifth quarter a party at the church down the street from our school. So yea yesterday was a prettying fulfilling day, and now I am exhausted.
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gnight. You are the homemade frosting the softest blanket the impromptu dance party and no one else on this EARTH is you.…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @BillNye: With everything else happening in the world right now, I’m taking a moment to wish you a Happy Solstice! Start of summer for u…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @RobJustJokin: If Beyoncé was in the background this would be an Arnold Palmer. twitter.com/finallevel/sta…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @PastorJFRamsey: People who try to build themselves up my tearing you down are usually insecure people.tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @UzoAduba: “If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven’t spent a night with a mosquito.” -African Proverbtweeted 3 days ago
IU Move in DayAugust 15th, 2014