So I did the most hilarious and most exciting thing ever. I was at the Barber Shop and after getting my hair cut I was waiting in the car with my sisters. One of my sisters kept telling me to pull up in front of the shop because we were parked on the side. Instead I decided to drive and park in the back of the shop. My mother was wondering around freaking out because she though I took off with the car. Hahahaha it was the greatest thing ever.
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gnight. You are the homemade frosting the softest blanket the impromptu dance party and no one else on this EARTH is you.…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @BillNye: With everything else happening in the world right now, I’m taking a moment to wish you a Happy Solstice! Start of summer for u…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @RobJustJokin: If Beyoncé was in the background this would be an Arnold Palmer. twitter.com/finallevel/sta…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @PastorJFRamsey: People who try to build themselves up my tearing you down are usually insecure people.tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @UzoAduba: “If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven’t spent a night with a mosquito.” -African Proverbtweeted 3 days ago
IU Move in DayAugust 15th, 2014