I have done it. I have finally done it. First semester of AP US History is complete. However one part of the journey is over, but another begins. It is time to start second semester. I have to complete 14 chapters by the 27th of July. It’s killing me…but it is so worth it. I love history and I love getting as many credits as I possibly can, and having a ridiculous high GPA. It’s weird I know, but I’m nerdy and I know it.
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gnight. You are the homemade frosting the softest blanket the impromptu dance party and no one else on this EARTH is you.…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @BillNye: With everything else happening in the world right now, I’m taking a moment to wish you a Happy Solstice! Start of summer for u…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @RobJustJokin: If Beyoncé was in the background this would be an Arnold Palmer. twitter.com/finallevel/sta…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @PastorJFRamsey: People who try to build themselves up my tearing you down are usually insecure people.tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @UzoAduba: “If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven’t spent a night with a mosquito.” -African Proverbtweeted 3 days ago
IU Move in DayAugust 15th, 2014