As I prepare for the home going celebration for one of New Life Worship Centre’s (my church) very own, can’t help but think how precious the life of a human being is even more than I though before. I was always told that tomorrow is never promised, and I came to believe that. I learned that in this life you have to make the best of it because you never know when it will be all over. So cherish the moments you have left on this earth. Spend time with someone special. Speak to someone you haven’t spoken to in years. Forgive your enemies, and make new friends. Help someone in need. Don’t take for granted the life that you have. Lastly, go out and have fun. Make memories, and leave a story behind so that when you’re gone you won’t be forgotten.
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gnight. You are the homemade frosting the softest blanket the impromptu dance party and no one else on this EARTH is you.…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @BillNye: With everything else happening in the world right now, I’m taking a moment to wish you a Happy Solstice! Start of summer for u…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @RobJustJokin: If Beyoncé was in the background this would be an Arnold Palmer. twitter.com/finallevel/sta…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @PastorJFRamsey: People who try to build themselves up my tearing you down are usually insecure people.tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @UzoAduba: “If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven’t spent a night with a mosquito.” -African Proverbtweeted 3 days ago
IU Move in DayAugust 15th, 2014