I went out with my mentor this evening. We had a lot of fun. We went to City Barbecue which after tonight I have declared the best BBQ joint in all of Indianapolis. The food was fantastic. I had a beef brisket sandwich with mac & cheese, and potato salad and to drink I had old fashioned kettle brewed sweet ice tea. However the best part was dessert. I had never had a peach cobbler that tasted so delicious. After City BBQ we went to the movies and saw Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, and let me tell you, I will never picture Abraham Lincoln the same way ever again. That movies was completely and totally awesome.
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gnight. You are the homemade frosting the softest blanket the impromptu dance party and no one else on this EARTH is you.…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @BillNye: With everything else happening in the world right now, I’m taking a moment to wish you a Happy Solstice! Start of summer for u…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @RobJustJokin: If Beyoncé was in the background this would be an Arnold Palmer. twitter.com/finallevel/sta…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @PastorJFRamsey: People who try to build themselves up my tearing you down are usually insecure people.tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @UzoAduba: “If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven’t spent a night with a mosquito.” -African Proverbtweeted 3 days ago
IU Move in DayAugust 15th, 2014