So I went to go deposited my check today, and take out $80 dollars. I needed $10 to buy a book called The Diving Pool: Three Novellas, for my summer reading. So I go to Books A Million and turns out they don’t have it in stock. So I decide to just look around for a bit, I wasn’t going to buy anything. I walked out of that store with three books, but they only cost me $9 so it was a really good deal. I bought the 2,3,& 4 book of The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. I am going to have lots of fun.
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gnight. You are the homemade frosting the softest blanket the impromptu dance party and no one else on this EARTH is you.…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @BillNye: With everything else happening in the world right now, I’m taking a moment to wish you a Happy Solstice! Start of summer for u…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @RobJustJokin: If Beyoncé was in the background this would be an Arnold Palmer. twitter.com/finallevel/sta…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @PastorJFRamsey: People who try to build themselves up my tearing you down are usually insecure people.tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @UzoAduba: “If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven’t spent a night with a mosquito.” -African Proverbtweeted 3 days ago
IU Move in DayAugust 15th, 2014