The Cloud Appreciation Society may be the first official organization to celebrate the beauty of clouds, but these fluffy pillows in the sky have been a source of fascination since 3,000 B.C., when they were first discussed in the Upanishads. Aristotle poetically described cloud formation in his 350 B.C. work Meteorology as the process by which "the finest and sweetest water is every day carried up and is dissolved into vapor and rises to the upper region, where it is condensed again by the cold and so returns to the earth." Clouds have been the subject of Georgia O'Keefe paintings and are the namesake of Joni Mitchell's second album.
I am a recent high school graduate from Ben Davis High School. I will be attending IU Bloomington in the fall, and I plan on studying Anthropology and Psychology when I get to. I love music, I play the cello, and I also love theatre. Learning is a hobby of mine and I hope to learn a lot as I travel through my own backyard and around the world.
- Haircut time! (@ The Real Cut Above Barber Shop) 4sq.com/1ckOtndtweeted 11 hours ago
- Home sweet home. #home (@ 5640 Portsmouth Ave) 4sq.com/1bgQtqltweeted 1 day ago
- Well just like so many others before me I am officially done with my 1st semester of college. #finishedtweeted 1 day ago
- Finite final. Wish me luck. #finite #final (@ Ballantine Hall - @iubloomington) 4sq.com/1chDuejtweeted 1 day ago
- Pysch final. Yay (@ Woodburn Hall - @iubloomington) 4sq.com/1cU1suxtweeted 2 days ago